Thursday, February 5, 2009

My fat doesn't roll.

So I haven't updated in a while so I decided I would, obviously considering I'm updating now. My appointment in which I should find out the sex is next Wednesday! I'm getting so excited. This pregnancy is going by so quickly.


Since I'm currently living at home my younger sister is switching me bedrooms so the baby and I can have the bigger one. I feel bad but not so much considering I gave her the bigger room in the first place when I was the oldest:-P


I saw a dietitian yesterday and she was worried because I'm gaining inches but not weight. I have in fact lost another 10 pounds. Whats wrong with me? I'm in my second trimester and don't even weigh what I did before I was pregnant. Here is a picture I took last night of my belly.

My mother said last night that before I got pregnant I just looked fat, and that now I'm starting to look pregnant. I was like thanks mom, thanks a lot. I have a feeling I'm going to have a big belly. I don't know if I like that fact. But I guess it happens.

The dietitian said I need to eat more but as it is, I feel like I'm going to explode. Maybe I don't appreciate pregnancy enough yet, but I really don't understand why anyone would want to do this over and over again.

By the way, I felt the first kicks in class on Monday. It was amazing and I felt good that whole day. But I haven't felt much since so I'm back to my sleeping routine. Blah, I wish the baby would kick again. I've added Naomi to my very short list of names but can think of a FIRST middle name to go with it. Any suggestions? I want the baby to have 4 names because my middle name is Emofern(pronounced emmafern) and my last name is Ryan. So because of the strange middle name and last name that's also a first name I have to be kind of picky. Someone help me out wit this please.

But for now I must gobecause I have to pee, again... Ill update soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your belly is adorable. You look pregnant for sure, I look just fat, even at 20 weeks.
    I'm no good at names, we picked our names and never looked back.
    I think women like myself who have more and more kids is because we've already experinenced the actual childbirth and that alone is the most surreal and amazing feat you will ever endure.=)
    Look forward to knowing the lil ones sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked the name Bianca. Naomi Bianca sounds kinda cool. :)

    I think your belly looks cute.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete