Friday, February 13, 2009

early pregnancy

Okay so here's the deal. Wednesday, I had my first appointment and they didn't do a physical exam. They asked me a bunch of questions and took some blood.

But today, I had my first physical exam. I know so far this post is just getting better right? Ha, well here's the downfall. I'm only about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I guess I can look at it both ways and see that it has its downsides and upsides but now I'm totally freaking out. Since I have PCOS I have a 60% percent chance of not being able to carry it. So I'm pretty nervous now.

I so thought i was almost half way through it. Now I'm not. Blah I hate this. So my first ultrasound is next week. Ill let ya know exactly how far along I am.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Please keep us updated.

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I'm sorry sweetie. How do they know you are that many weeks with no Ultrasound? Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete